Women of the Bible
1. Who was the first woman? a. What did her name mean? b. How was she created? 2. Identify two women in the Bible who were prophetesses. Read, listen, or watch the story of one.
3. Identify two women in the Bible that were queens. Role play one of their stories. 4. Which woman was famous for helping the poor? What were her two names?
5. Name a woman in the Bible who was a merchant.
6. Hannah was famous for her prayer? What was she praying for?
7. According to Proverbs 31:30, what is the most important characteristic a woman should have?
8. Make 2 crafts using 2 of the women discussed above.
1. Eve a. Life (per SDA Bible Commentary b. God formed her from a rib from Adam. (Genesis 2:18-25)
2. Miriam (Ex. 15:20), Deborah (Judges 4:4), Huldah (2 Kings 22:14), Anna (Luke 2:36)
3. Esther, Queen of Sheba (1 Kings 10), Jezebel, Vashti (Esther 1)
4. Dorcas, also known as Tabitha
5. Lydia, seller of purple (Acts 16:14)
6. A son (1 Samuel 1)
7. A woman who fears (loves) the Lord. For further discussion read Proverbs 31:10-31.
8. Do an internet search for ideas.