1. Make a scrapbook to paste work in. Draw shapes of different sizes on the front cover.
2. Know and cut out six different shapes. Paste in scrapbook. (Rectangle, square, circle, oval, diamond, and triangle.)
3. Make a picture using different shapes (can cut shapes out of construction paper.) Put in scrapbook.
4. Take a walk and look for different shapes. Is there any shape you see more often than others?
5. Sizes—Distinguish between small, medium, and large.
6. Using blocks or other objects, play a game using different sizes. Ask questions such as: Which is big, bigger, biggest, small, smaller, smallest, etc.
7. Draw, color, or paint a picture of different-sized objects and tell which is small, medium, and large.