1. Identify by description or from pictures at least five breeds of chickens such as:
a. Plymouth Rock (any color)
b. Wyandotte (any color)
c. Rhode Island Red
d. Orpington (any color)
e. Leghorn (any color).
2. State orally or write a short paragraph regarding the egg laying or meat producing qualities of each breed.
3. Identify by description a Peking duck.
4. Identify by description or from pictures three breeds of large domestic fowl such as the following turkeys:
a. Mammoth Bronze turkey
b. White Holland turkey
c. Bourbon Red turkey.
5. Identify by description or from pictures two breeds of Domestic geese such as:
a. Toulouse goose
c. Chinese Geese
d. Sebastopol Geese
e. Cape Barren Goose
6. Visit a poultry farm or Agricultural Fair and write a brief report on the various types of poultry observed.