1. Make a picture book of at least 6 pages.
2. All pages must have some form of decoration on it.
3. Describe each picture in the book.
4. Memorize Joel 1:3 and discuss the meaning.
5. Share your picture book with others and explain why you picked these pictures. Did sharing your book help you understand Joel 1:3?
Purpose of award:
Building memories, developing appreciation for family or learning more about a specific subject.
Helping Hand, My Family, I.
1. Create a family picture book or chose any subject, object or theme as the basis for your book. Include photos, magazine pictures and/or drawings.
2. Use a variety of materials to decorate the book. Such as: colored or printed paper, stickers, punch-outs, decorative scissors, buttons, foam cut-outs, embellishments, beads, etc.
3. A short description of the picture.
4. May choose different Bible versions, such as, KJV, NKJV, Clear Work, etc.
5. Share your book with family, club, school or with friends.