1. Define oral hygiene.
2. What type of dentition does a human being have?
3. What are baby teeth for?
4. What are the different kinds of teeth? Describe the function of each.
5. At what age should oral hygiene begin? How? Why?
6. What are the recommended foods for healthy teeth?
7. What damage can be caused by bad brushing?
8. What is dental plaque revealer?
9. What should be used for complete oral hygiene?
10. Demonstrate the correct way to: a. Apply dental plaque revealer b. Brush your teeth c. Use dental floss
11. Why should fluoridated toothpaste be used?
12. How are cavities formed?