1. How is Morse code different from other codes?
2. What are the instruments used to communicate in Morse code?
3. In a timeline and in a report of at least 300 words, tell the story of the creation of Morse code. Who used it initially? What was the reason for its creation and its use?
4. Describe the transmission of the following signs:
a. Dot (.)
b. Dash (-)
c. Space ( )
e. End of the message
5. Send and receive by the International Morse Code, a word or a Bible verse at a minimum rate of one letter for every five seconds, using a key, flashlight, whistle, mirror or speaker (words of approximately five letters, minimum 20 words).
6. Make a creative picture to represent Morse code and its respective characters; it shoud include numbers, alphabet, and punctuation.