1. Describe in writing or orally how the following points contribute to studying: a. Choice of place and ideal atmosphere b. Use of dictionaries and encyclopedias c. Mastery of study time d. Bibliographical research as a study complement e. Techniques of comprehension and memorization
2. Make a file with your study schedule and follow it for a month. (The file should contain the days of the month and be divided by weeks. Fill the file with the time you will invest in the following activities): a. Sleep b. School c. Transportation d. Diet
3. Describe in writing or orally ways that help a student concentrate during study time: a. At home b. At the library c. At school
4. Demonstrate which is the best posture to study and list which positions students should avoid when studying.
5. Present five ideas for students who wants to get the highest grade in evaluations and work.
6. Present five ideas that students can do to reduce reading time and comprehend better the material being studied.
7. What activities help students better their capacity to learn?
8. Write 25 to 30 lines about one of the following topics: a. Where am I going to be and what will I do be doing seven years from now? b. How will I achieve the profession I have chosen? c. What do I still want to learn and how will I reach this goal?
9. Know the difference between a summary and a review, presenting both in an outline format.
10. Read a book of your choice that is about study techniques and methods and present an outline with a minimum of 50 lines.