1. Know the four basic operations.
2. Explain and present the history of the square root and solve two practical examples of root extraction.
3. Present and solve two simple examples of exponentiation with integers with positive and negative exponents.
4. Draw or cut magazines or newspapers three practical examples in which we use negative and positive integers in our daily routine.
5. Demonstrate the ability to solve a numeric expression with negative and positive integers. Show two examples.
6. Research and present in writing the main fractions in our daily routine and in which situations we use each one of them.
7. Demonstrate ability to solve four basic operations, involving fractions, including calculation of LCM in the case of addition and subtraction, and end with the simplest form when possible.
8. Present in a poster the main flat figures with their characteristics and demonstrate how to calculate their area and the perimeter.
9. Demonstrate the ability to convert the main units of measurement: meter (m), square meter (m²), kilogram (kg), gram (g) and cubic meter (m³). Present three examples of conversion.
10. Present three examples of equations involving the letter "x" and solve each one giving the correct solution.