1. Know the following terms:
E. Base Plate
H. Inverted Slope
J. Technics Brick
K. Power Functions
2. Build and/or find examples of following types of scale models:
A. Micro Scale (1 city block equals 32 studs)
B. Mini-figure Scale (6 feet or 2 meters, equals roughly 6 studs)
C. Ultimate Collector Scale (larger than Mini-figure Scale and smaller than 1 tot 1 scale)
D. 1 to 1 Scale (Actual Size)
3. Choose one of the following:
A. Build a 1 to 1 scale model of something from nature, your home, church, or school. Then share your model with your group or club.
B. Build a scale model of your house, apartment, or other building in your community. Be sure to include large furniture items like bed, stove, refrigerator, sofa, & dresser, etc. Then share your model with your group or club.
4. Choose one of the following:
A. Use LEGO® as a visual aid in a Children’s Story for youth ages 2-9 at church or Sabbath School or equivalent group setting.
B. Use LEGO® as part of a school project.
5. Build a scene or an item from the Bible using LEGO® in one of the scale sizes from Requirement #2.
6. From your imagination create your own design in 2 of the 5 categories below and share both designs with your group or club.
A. Car, truck, or other land vehicle.
B. Plane, helicopter, or other aircraft.
C. Ship, submarine, or other watercraft.
D. Brick built animal or plant based on a real species using at least 10 pieces.
E. Machine, appliance, or robot (without power functions)
7. Write a 250 word paragraph, or in a 3-5 minute presentation to you group or club, tell how you can use LEGO® to witness to those that don’t know about God.