1. Who created the stars and on what day?
2. How did the wise men know Jesus was born?
3. Identify which direction Jesus will come from?
4. Draw, cut out, or color a star.
5. Locate the North Star. Visit a planetarium or view stars at night.
God made the stars also. (Genesis 1:16, last part) and the evening and the morning were the
fourth day (Genesis 1:19)
They saw the star in the east. (Matthew 2:2)
“For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west. So will be the coming
of the Son of Man”. (Matthew 24:27)