1. Name five uses made of natural materials by the Northwest Indians.
2. Name five uses made of the yucca plant by the Southwest Indians.
3. Name five uses made of the birch tree by the Eastern Woodland Indians.
4. Know 15 plant foods introduced to us by the Indians. Include four plant names
5. Describe Indian stalking and tracking.
6. Name five rocks and/or minerals and uses made of them by the Indians.
7. Explain one way in which arrowheads were made by the Indians.
8. Define pictograph. What are Indian petroglyphs and where can you find them?
9. Describe the use of seashells by the Indians.
10. Name at least ten materials used in making Indian arts and crafts.
11. Make a craft item, using any of the materials named in requirement nine (9).
Skill Level 1
Original Honor 1944