1. Find in the Bible several verses that speak about bees.
2. Draw the honey bee and tell how it is different from other bees and other insects. Color your picture.
3. Within a colony, name the 3 types of bees and what are their responsibilities.
4. Explain and draw the life cycle of the honeybee.
5. What is the purpose of the scout bee’s dance?
6. Make 2 bee crafts.
7. Observe bees, if possible.
To understand God’s insects.
1. Judges 14:8, Ps 118:12.
2. Provide a picture for the children to observe while they draw the honeybee. Talk about what makes them special.
3. Queen, Drone, worker.
4. This cycle is similar to other
5. The scout bee (worker) the direction, the quality and quantity of the pollen and nectar. The goal of this project is to share with others.