You can study this honour online using the resources below:
1. Read the story of Jesus feeding the multitude in Matthew 14:15-21.
2. Read an article on the topic of world hunger. Discuss with your Pathfinder Club, unit or class methods which can be used to combat hunger.
3. Ask a person who is involved in a community food bank, food pantry or soup kitchen in your area about the types of people they serve, what causes food needs in the community, and how they meet these needs. Take notes.
4. Collect at least 10 non-perishable food items for a local community food pantry, the nearest Adventist Community Services center, or Adventist church for distribution to those in need.
Alternate Requirement: Assemble a food box for an organization that distributes food to those in need.
5. Volunteer in a soup kitchen for at least one meal or food bank or pantry for at least two hours. This can be done as a group project with others in your Pathfinder Club or school.
Alternate Requirement: Prepare and distribute six sack lunches to the needy or homeless.