1. Submit a report of at least two pages on the history of programming languages.
2. Define Logic programming.
3. Choose a programming language to develop a system and describe the origin of this language
4. Present to the instructor: a. A project of a management system of a Pathfinder Club that has integrated: i. Log of units, honors, classes, and Pathfinders ii. Control of monthly dues iii. Cash control iv. Control of expenses v. Control of assets vi. Record control vii. Event control viii. Permission slip report ix. Cash flow report x. Assets report xi. Minutes and events book report xii. Monthly dues report xiii. Units, classes, honors, and Pathfinder report b. A computer system with the modules mentioned. c. The source code of the modules mentioned. d. Instructions for using the system.
5. Complete one of the following points: a. Have a certificate of completing a course in which you learned programming language. b. Define and conceptualize the following topics: i. Source code ii. Machine code iii. Compilers iv. Interpreters v. Linear programming vi. Modular programming vii. Structured programming viii. Object-oriented programming ix. Structured type x. High-level programming xi. Medium-level programming xii. Low-level programming xiii. How many language generations exist and what are they? xiv. Compiled language xv. Script language xvi. Interpreted language xvii. Programming paradigm xviii. Syntax of programming languages