You can study this honour online using the resources below:
- Describe the process by which cocoa beans are turned into chocolate.
- List six healthy benefits of chocolate.
- Discuss the differences between milk chocolate, sweet chocolate, bitter chocolate, white chocolate and carob.
- List ten uses of chocolate in recipes.
- State the proper storage for chocolate.
- Discuss the properties of chocolate at:
a) cold temperatures
b) warm temperatures
c) hot temperatures
d) very hot temperatures
- Make two of the following:
a) Chocolate egg
b) Chocolate bunny
c) Chocolates with soft centres
d) Chocolate brownies
e) Chocolate chip cookies
- Demonstrate the correct way of melting chocolate.
- Answer the question posed in Judges 14:18.