1. What are ceremonies and what is the main goal?
2. Describe the following ceremonies of a Pathfinder Club. State the goal, who is responsible to lead the program and in what occasions they are performed:
e. Pathfinder Day
f. Council Fire
3. What are the prerogatives for granting the following emblems?
a. Class (level)
d. Good Conduct Ribbon
4. What precautions should be taken regarding fire inside the temple (torches, pyre)?
5. How is a torch properly prepared? Mention the necessary materials, including fire safety with flammable material.
6. Mention a ceremony that can be done outdoors. Mention the plans you would make for such a ceremony.
7. Mention 6 fundamental points to have a quality ceremony.
8. Study the Sanctuary ceremonial service describe in Exodus and explain in detail what it was like.
9. Participate in the organization of an investiture or induction ceremony including: a. The topic
b. A suitable location
e. Preparing the material beforehand
f. Choosing the music
g. A special music
h. Awards (if any)
i. Projecting the hymns and Pathfinder ideals (or passing them out in handouts)
j. Uniform inspection
10. In a camping trip, lead out in a council fire ceremony, being responsible for all the organization, from building the fire, to the recreation and devotional.
11. What is the job of a Master of Ceremonies?
12. Explain what the slogan "a ceremony should be simple, short and worthy" means.