1. Explain the differences between the Dromedary and the Bactrian camel. Why are both recognizable and important?
2. Describe the following characteristics of camels: a. Three uses attributed to them b. Amount of water they drink c. Three survival traits d. Origin
3. Name three South American camelids and analyze the following: a. Region where it lives b. Different uses attributed c. Physical characteristics d. Diet
4. Do some research on predation of South American camelids. Why are these animals endangered?
5. Complete a Bible study about the verse Matthew 19:24, emphasizing Jesus's words. Write 200 words about what was learned in this lesson (use Bible commentaries to understand the context; it is necessary to read all of Matthew chapter 19).
6. Research five Bible verses that mention camels.