1. Have the Internet honor.
2. Explain the difference between a website and a blog.
3. What are the main free systems of available blogs and what are the differences between them?
4. Explain the following terms:
b. Difference between .org, .com, .net, .edu, .gov, .info, or the initials of the country .pe, .ar, .cl, .br, .bo, .uy, .py c. Storage
d. HTML code
5. Create a blog (it can be a unit, club, church, or personal blog with reports about Pathfinders and the SDA church) and update it at least 2 times a week for at least 3 months. An instructor should review the posts to certify that they conform to the philosophy of the SDA church.
6. Demonstrate in a blog the ways to upload images and documents, incorporate videos, and add links to 3 websites with important material for Pathfinders or of the SDA church.
7. What caution (regarding copyright and untrustworthy websites) should be taken when copying information from the Internet to a blog?