1. Name five birds you see around your home.
2. Name your state bird.
3. Name three kinds of bird food (Black Oil Sunflower seeds, thistle, corn, mixed seeds, striped sunflower seeds).
4. Draw a picture of a bird, then use a mixture of bird seeds to fill it in.
5. Make a pine cone bird feeder and hang it in your yard. Tell how many birds come to feed from it.
6. Name two birds mentioned in the Bible (eagle, dove, sparrow, raven).
7. Know two bird sounds and pretend you are that bird.
Instructions for #5
Fill a pine cone with peanut butter and then roll it in bird seed. Attach a string to the pine cone and tie it to a tree branch or on the porch. It is a little messy but so much fun!