1. Read, at least once, the Bible completely.
2. Name out loud the names of the Old and New Testament books from memory.
3. Research individually, or by unit, the history of at least 20 Bible characters, presenting a paper on each in your own words.
4. Give an oral presentation to your unit or staff members the story of three characters of your choice, using only the Bible (unmarked) including lessons learned character.
5. Be able to say in which books of the Bible the stories of Adam, Noah, Moses, David, Elijah, Peter and Jesus and be found. Adam Noah Moses David Elijah Peter Jesus
6. Read at least one book on stories of Biblical characters (suggestions: The Bible Story, Jesus' life, Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings).