1.Choose five Bible stories and tell where they are found in the Bible.
Use Old and New Testament Stories. Think of stories that aren’t common. Ideas could include:
- Ruth, Ruth 1-4
- Elijah Fed by Ravens, 1 King 17:1-24
- Jonah and the Whale, Jonah 1 & 2
- Zacchaeus, Luke 19:1-10
- Feeding 5000, Mark 6:32-44
- Jesus Heals a Blind Man, Mark 8:22-26
2.How did the characters in your stories demonstrate that they did or did not love Jesus.
Based on the stories, discuss how the characters’ actions did or didn’t show their love for Jesus. Stories like Cain and Abel demonstrate both.
3.Discuss three important things to remember when telling a story.
Bring out the point in the story and make a Spiritual application, include visual aids, use enthusiasm and speak clearly.
4.Using your list above, tell two stories to a small group.
Could be at family worship, club meeting, etc.
5. Using two different methods, illustrate two of the Bible stories you choose.
Such as drawing, using Legos, craft, diorama, or charades.