1. What are the main characteristics of bacteria that distinguish them from other living beings?
2. Through drawings or pictures, identify the main structures of the bacterial cell.
3. Draw the four main forms of bacteria.
4. What are gram negative and gram positive bacteria?
5. Explain the different forms of reproduction of bacteria. What are the main environmental conditions necessary for bacteria to reproduce?
6. What do bacteria feed on and how to they breathe?
7. Name three harmful bacteria. Explain why.
8. Name three beneficial bacteria. Explain why.
9. Name a story in the Bible where an illness was caused by bacteria.
10. Name five illnesses caused by bacteria and some precautions to take to avoid them.
11. Why shouldn't you self-medicate or use antibiotics without a prescription?