1. Describe what an artist does.
2. Name the primary colors.
a. Mix these colors to make three new colors.
b. Use these six colors to make a picture.
3. Demonstrate how to sharpen pencils and clean brushes.
a. Sharpen two pencils.
b. Using water, clean your brush.
4. Make separate designs using at least two of the following:
a. Finger paints
b. Colored pencils, crayons, or chalk
c. Felt markers
d. Pen, pencil, or charcoal
5. Learn an art technique and demonstrate two of the following:
a. Potato prints on batik
d. Bread dough art or clay model
e. Relief map or scale model
6. Make two of the following:
a. An invitation
b. A bookmark
c. A greeting card
d. A poster