- Who wrote the 10 Commandments?
- What did God use to write the 10 Commandments?
- Where can we find the 10 Commandments in the Bible?
- What are some other names for the 10 commandments?
- What is the name of the mountain on which the 10 commandments were given; to whom were they given and who was he?
- What are the 10 Commandments and why did God give them?
- Why should we obey the 10 commandments?
- List the 10 Commandments and write what they mean to you.
Do one of the following:
a. Make a 10 Commandment craft
b. Sing a song about God’s love
c. Play a 10 Commandment game
- God. Exodus 20:1
- His finger. Exodus 31:18
- Exodus 20:1:17, Deuteronomy 5:6-21
- Decalogue, law, God’s Happiness Rules, etc.
- Mount Sinai; and it was given to Moses: he was a prophet of God. Exodus 19:20
- They are God’s rules that he gave us to live by. To bring us closer to him and show us how we should live.
- Because God is love and it helps us to love each other. Matthew 22:36-40
- Help the children understand in simple words what each commandment means to them.
- Look online for ideas.